Due to the current Covid-19 situation, we have had to make some changes to our drop off and collection procedure.
- Unusually, drop off and collection of your cat(s) will be by timed appointments agreed prior to your arrival due to social distancing measures. If we or you need to change the arrangement, then we will be in contact or please contact us at your earliest convenience.
- When dropping off or collecting cat(s), please wait in your car and will come to you in the car park to collect or return your cat(s) wearing suitable PPE.
- If the weather is inclement, then please come to our office or follow staff member’s directions. Due to the limited space in our office, we will only be allowing 2 families in at a time. Hand sanitiser and foot mats will be located outside the office for your use before entering. Please ensure you use them both. If you wish to use a face mask or similar it is at your discretion.
- Unfortunately we are currently unable to allow anyone to visit the accommodation, settle their cats in or collect their cats from their pens due to infection control and social distancing. We hope to revise this in due course.
- We ask that only food for special or prescription diets is brought into the cattery. We have most dry and wet foods available.
- We are happy for you to bring your cat’s blankets to the cattery, but please limit this. Any bedding brought will be sanitised and sterilised.
- Please adhere to general social distancing measures whilst at the cattery and follow any staff member’s instructions.
- If any government or DEFRA guidelines change, Arbour Farm Cattery will be required to observe these and make necessary adjustments to procedures as needed.